Revised date: 03 November 2022
Complex legislation, simple rules
We believe in collaboration and we put user and team security + privacy in the first place.
Our principle rule of collaboration is the Vegas rule - what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Our team is committed to think about the end user in every stage of product development and we’ve mitigated possible security risks to a minimum.
If you would like your data to be removed, transferred or accessed please contact us
Workstreams.ai / Slack bot / Ms Teams bot / Ms Teams tab / Web application Taskboard
- for the purposes of securely identifying you, we store some of your personal data, like email, name, and phone numbers indefinitely until deletion is requested. This data is fully encrypted at rest and in transit
- does not expose or share with any third parties
- stores user created content - tasks, labels, goals and their relations to supported communication platforms identifiers
- keeps user created content safe under the EU-US Privacy shield
- stores content files users upload as attachments, profile photos, avatars, team logos
- does not expose user-created content to any third party
- process meta-data about the usage to improve the quality of the product
- utilizes anonymized tracking to improve the quality of the product
Supported communication platforms
www.workstreams.ai interacts with the following 3rd party services
app.workstreams.ai / Web application Taskboard / MS Teams Tab
The following cookies are used on app.workstreams.ai
_gid - Google Analytics tracking cookie
_gat_gtag_UA_90325237_2 - Google Tag manager tracking cookie
__stripe_sid - Used by Stripe to measure web traffic
app.workstreams.ai interacts with the following 3rd party services
Liability & Copyrights
- Liability for Content We make every effort to keep the information on our Website current, but accept no liability whatsoever for the content provided. Pursuant to §7 par. 1 of TMG (German Tele-Media Act), the law limits our responsibility as a service provider to our own content on these Web pages. According to §§8 to 10 of TMG, we are not obligated to monitor third party information provided or stored on our Website. However, we shall promptly remove any content upon becoming aware that it violates the law. Our liability in such an instance shall commence at the time we become aware of the respective violation.
- Liability for Links Our site contains links to third-party Websites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these Websites and accept no guarantee for its correctness. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers. At the time third-party Websites were linked to ours, we found NO GROUNDS WHATSOEVER of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law.
- Copyrights The content and works provided on these Web pages are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator.
- Legal validity of this disclaimer This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remains uninfluenced by this fact.
Questions not answered?
Just in case you didn't find an answer to your question, please don't hesitate to contact our DPO.
Data Protection Officer - email firstname.lastname@example.org