Working Student - Sales (f/m/d)
- location_on Berlin / Remote
- schedule Permanent / Freelance
Workstreams.ai is a results-oriented, data-driven productivity app with Kanban-centric task management solutions. It’s built for modern teams that use Slack and Microsoft Teams for their daily work.
Users of Workstreams.ai can smoothly set priorities, collaborate and get things done. Rather than relying on overly-rigid, process-driven work, they are seldom siloed off in different departments. Their values inspire them to break traditional barriers, communicate freely, and work together in ways that keep them aligned on the task at hand. We strive to help them succeed by giving them a clear overview of their work and providing the right insights about their tasks.
This is reflected in the way we work and communicate at Workstreams.ai.
We are looking for an enthusiastic working student to join our sales team. The successful applicant will be required for 20 contact hours per week, assisting the team with booking demonstrations, setting up the CRM and automating the sales process. This person will help to manage internal and external stakeholders and participate in interdepartmental meetings.
- Outstanding English (C1+)
- Experience in administrative work and soft skills - writing emails, analysing & inputting data, creating case studies
- Willingness to conduct cold calls with prospective clients to secure meetings
- Personable and enthusiastic team player
- Driven and eager to learn
- Interest in collaborating with experts in all kinds of fields (IT, UX, marketing, etc.)
- Being a part of a young, international and collaborative team
- Competitive salary and remote work possibilities
- Regular organization of meetups and team events
- Space for professional growth
- Spacious office at the center of Berlin’s startup scene
- Summer and Winter offsites to bring new ideas to the table
Book a demo
Understand how workstreams.ai works
best for you