Senior Sales Representative (f/m/d)
- location_on Berlin
- schedule Permanent
What do we do?
We are revolutionising task management for the communication age, bringing together the latest technology, design and modern agile trends.
Our story starts with our customers. They value their time, don't accept mediocre work, get things done, and enjoy their lives. They also work on modern teams not beholden to archaic, process-driven work, and are seldom siloed off in different departments.
Their values inspire them to brake traditional barriers, communicate freely and keep laser-focused on the task at hand.
We strive to unlock their potential, focus their efforts, and supply their teams with valuable knowledge and insights.
This is reflected in the way we work and communicate at Workstreams.ai
As our Senior Sales representative, you will be directly on the pulse of our ever-growing user-base.
You will be in charge of setting up lead generation pipelines in the enterprise world, establishing feedback loops with existing teams, and work on further adoption within already established customers.
You are relentless in your pursuit to understand customer needs and can relate to the pains they deal with on an everyday basis.
You are comfortable digging into data, to better understand your customers and their adoption journey.
What do we offer
- Be part of a young, international, collaborative team
- Above average market salary, investment options, sales bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Space for professional growth
- Regular participation at international conferences
- Bright office at the center of Berlin’s startup scene
- Regular organisation of meetups and events
- Summer and Winter offsites to bring new ideas to the table
- Exposure to high-profile enterprises
- Participation on global conferences
Who are we looking for?
Bright professionals who are:
- Passionate about their daily work.
- Used to delivering customer value in short iterations.
- Willing to learn on a daily basis.
- Wants to influence product direction.
- Proficient in English.
- Comfortable with mentoring Junior members of a team.
- Preferring holacracy over hierarchy.
- Understanding the difference between priority and deadline.
- 4+ years of proven Sales and Customer relations experience
- Excellent communication skills in English - German skills are a plus
- Deep understanding of SaaS environment
- Understands target groups and how to design for them.
- Willingnes to innovate Sales processes and plug-in automation tools
- High level of collaboration skills with the rest of Sales team, marketing and management.
- Willingness to work out of standard hours on short notice. Our user-base spreads from Japan to the West Coast of the US
- You think out-of-the-box and you embrace challenges on daily basis
- Be a strong member of our diverse team
- Evaluate customer needs on a daily basis
- Come up with scalable sales strategies
- Contribute to our product roadmap with the rest of the team
We are hiring
Shape the future of productivity with us