What do we do?
We are revolutionizing Workflow management in the age of hybrid work, bringing together the latest technology, design, and modern productivity trends.
Workstreams.ai is unlocking the productivity of people across industries and is loved by thousands of teams around the world. We empower modern teams with clarity, focus, and all the automation and productivity features they need to sharpen their ideas, execute them, and gain valuable data and knowledge.
About the position
- Create, maintain, and optimize our SEM, Display & Native Advertising.
- Maintain our website content and blogs through our CMS.
- Maintain and implement Search Engine Optimization throughout our website and YouTube channel.
- Influence the entire advertising process, from campaign conceptualization to audience building, ad group creation, and ad design.
- Draft, design, and deploy performance campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Conceptualize, run, measure, and document experiments across our paid marketing mix.
- Run A/B testing of ads, landing pages, and new campaign ideas. Manage the marketing paid acquisition budget, ensuring campaigns are cost-effective and aligned with business goals.
- Gather and analyze data in order to optimize retargeting efforts.
- Work intimately with our design team to make the most captivating creatives possible.
- Be the primary point of contact for external stakeholders such as media bookings, marketing agencies, and translators.
What will you bring
- You're a numbers person with excellent spreadsheet skills.
- You have really good Google Analytics and Google Ads skills.
- You're knowledgeable on the best SEO practices and how to implement them.
- You're experienced with social media advertising.
- You're highly creative, adaptable, and able to work in fast iterations.
- You understand target groups and how to address them.
- You understand Keyword Research, SKAGs, and why they work.
- You are comfortable working side-by-side with Design & Sales.
Who are we looking for?
Bright professionals who are:
- Creative in how they design marketing campaigns to build narratives.
- Passionate about their daily work.
- Comfortable delivering in short iterations.
- Willing to learn on a daily basis.
- Want to influence marketing direction.
- Want to explore and expand the marketing mix.
- Preferring holacracy over hierarchy.
What we offer
- Be part of a young, international, collaborative team.
- Competitive salary and investment options.
- Flexible working hours.
- Space for professional growth.
- Regular participation at international conferences.
- Bright office at the center of Berlin’s startup scene.
- Regular organization of meetups and events.
- Summer and Winter offsites to bring new ideas to the table.